Monday, December 25, 2006

About Me

I'm a junior programmer at an independent software developer, working on an adult-oriented MMO game.
Working in a small company, I get to have an opinion in every aspect of development, and work well outside my category as a junior software engineer. This is the second PC MMO game development project I've worked on.

I've been playing games consistently since 1986 (although I technically started with an Intellivision when I was 4).

Consoles I Own: Genesis, Sega CD, 32x, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox, Wii.
Handhelds: GBA, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, PSP.
I sold off my NES when I was 13, because I was 13 and not very smart.

I also collect emulators and a few roms, in order to play as many games from as many regions as possible. I plan to pay back my "bad" karma by purchasing more retro-consoles and games, either in their original form, or in some modern incarnation (Today: Super Castlevania IV for the Wii Virtual Console).

Finally, I studied Game Design and Development at Full Sail in Orlando, FLA.

No comments: